During the week, Telespazio UK's Said Kharbouche, Geraint Cooksley and Erlinda Biescas shared a video e-poster entitled 'Road Surface Condition Classification using SAR satellite Imagery and Deep-Learning'.
Additionally, on Thursday 14 October, Telespazio UK Space System Consultant, Kevin Halsall, presented a session about ‘Ease QC: Insights from developing an AI-enabled Quality Control service for EO data’.
On Friday 15 October, Telespazio's Phil Beavis and Richard Conway contributed to the session about 'EOEPCA: Your Interoperable Exploitation Platform out-of-the-Box', which looked at EO Exploitation Platform Architecture and Interoperability, with contributions from various industry experts.
- Welcome & Introduction - Cristiano Lopes (ESA)
- Digital Platforms – a strategic asset in completion for the next digital economy - Maciej Krzyżanowski (CEO of Cloudferro and EARSC Director)
- A Common Architecture for EO Exploitation Platforms - Richard Conway (Telespazio)
- Resource Management: Data, Applications and Catalogues - Angelos Tzotsos (EOFarm); Fabian Schindler (EOX)
- Processing & Chaining: Applications Deployment and Execution - Fabrice Brito (Terradue)
- User Management: Authentication, Authorisation, Accounting - Tiago Fernandes (Elecnor Deimos)
- Resources available from the EOEPCA project Building - Phil Beavis (Telespazio);
- Operating a service based on EOEPCA (1) - Bernard Valentin (Space Applications)
- Building and Operating a service based on EOEPCA (2) - Emmanuel Mathot (Terradue)
- ESA support for new adopters operating their own
- platform - Günther Landgraf (ESA)
- Conclusions - Phil Beavis (Telespazio)
For more information about ESA PHI Week, please register on the ESA PHI Week website.