ESA’s satellite programmes demand world-class expertise and the need to be innovative, robust and secure, with systems that work first time, every time.
Our staff have a significant presence on site at:
- ESA’s European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) in Noordwijk, Netherlands
- ESA’s European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) in Madrid, Spain
- ESA’s European Centre for Space Applications and Telecommunications (ECSAT) in Harwell, UK
They provide specialist skills in the following areas:
- Domains of satellite communications / navigation
- Remote sensing
- Business applications
- Software and control systems
- Power / radio-frequency systems
- Science operations
Our support services span the full life cycle of satellite programmes:
- Early concept definition
- Technology development
- Procurement Consulting & Customer’s Friend services
- Subject Matter Experts and Programme Management
- System Build and Deployment
- Operational support for service delivery
- Maximising residual mission value in the post-operational period.
The huge range of experience that we offer encompasses the full spectrum of space capabilities. Whether it is Earth Observation or Satellite Communications; Navigation systems or Defence capabilities; Sub-orbital or deep-space, Telespazio UK can help you to deliver your programme.